Media Round Up, December 3-10
December 11, 2007
- The Real Deal weighs different developers' treatment of the grid, the High Line and the challenges of the site.
- The Observer interviews Extell's Gary Barnett and Brookfield's Ric Clark, and lays out developer ties to the Bloomberg administration.
- Chelsea Now covers last week's architect presentations at Cooper Union.
- Atlantic Yards Report shows the contrast between this rail yards process and Brooklyn's.
- NY Mag's Grub Street ponders the culinary scene at the rail yards, while the Magazine aims large with a feature on the entire West Side.