Ways to Give
Your support provides crucial funding for the operation of the park, allowing us to hire gardeners to keep the park’s plantings and trees in peak condition, and maintenance crews to ensure the High Line is safe for its visitors.
More Ways to Give
- Events: For information about supporting our annual Spring Benefit and other fundraising events, please contact Alicia Salmon at (212) 206-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campaign for the High Line: For more information about contributing to our Campaign for the High Line, to help build and endow the High Line, please contact Tara Morris at (212) 206-9922, or email@example.com.
- Stock: To make a gift of stock or appreciated assets, please contact Michelle Sharkey at (212) 206-9922, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Honorary Gifts: To make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one, please contact Sanaya Kaufman at (212) 206-9922, or email@example.com.
- Planned Giving: To make a gift to the High Line through your will or estate, please contact Sanaya Kaufman at (212) 206-9922, or firstname.lastname@example.org.